Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Purple Samsung Rant=Gay?

ok i am a guy...


my brother has a red samsung


rant and my dad has a black one..


my fav. color is purple....so


if thats the last color for the rant should


i get it...or does it sound gay..


p.s. i have wanted this phone for a long time..


im not planning on getting a rumor2 or rumorPurple Samsung Rant=Gay?
A color doesn't make something gay, but what I'm wondering is what this has to do with home theater.Purple Samsung Rant=Gay?
For serious? No, I don't think it's gay. Who turned purple into a gay color? Anyways, if it's dark purple it'll be great. Why don't you do what you like? Go for it!





P.S. if you're asian it'll be x-tra cute ^^
I don't think that would make you a homosexual, or that this model of phone likes other phones of the same gender. So no, it is not ';gay';.

No comments:

Post a Comment